You can download the ios app here. This app need also a plugin to be installed on your simulator, you can download the plugin with the button
SimRace Dashboard plugins:
- Rfactor 2 64bit v1.0.1 Rfactor 2 32bit v1.0.1
- Rfactor 1/GSC/Automobilista v1.0.1
- Project Cars server 1.0.1
How use the app
Obtain your Lan PC IP
When you start the app for the first time you will need to configure your PC ip address. First find your PC LAN address.
- Open Network Connections click the Start button , and then click Control Panel. In the search box, type adapter, and then, under Network and Sharing Center, click View network connections.
- Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, click View status of this connection. (You might need to click the chevron >> icon to find this command.)
- Click Details.
- Your computer's IP address appears in the Value column, next to IPv4 Address. It will be something similar to "192.168.xx, 10.x.x.x or 172.16.x.x"
- or follow this Quick video
Tapping on the upper right corner on "Settings icon" , you will see a configuration view. Inside this view tap on IP Address, you will be prompted to enter a PC IP LAN
Address, look Obtain your Lan PC IP section for details.
Insert your PC LAN IP Address and hit Save. You dont need to configure anymore on App side.
On Your PC install the plugin for your racing simulator:
Rfactor 2 64 bit: you need to copy the SimRaceDashPlugin_x64.dll inside your rfactor2 dir\Bin64\plugins\
Rfactor 2 32 bit: you need to copy the SimRaceDashPlugin_x86.dll inside your rfactor2 dir\Bin32\plugins\
Rfactor 1,GSC and Automobilista : you need to copy the SimRaceDash_rf1.x.x.dll inside your rfactor1/GSC ora Automobilista dir\plugins\
Separate instructions for Pcars below.
To use Sim Race Dashboard with Project CARS, you will need to install the dedicated server Project Cars server 1.0.1.
After that you will need to enable Shared memory on PCARS (see the picture on the left).
- Just go to Options> Visuals> Hardware> Use Shared Memory > Yes
Then just enter in a race, practice or whatever, start a dashboard (double tap on it if does not connect), and enjoy.